05 Mar Be Inspired–Be Great!
Webster’s Dictionary puts it as follows: inspire, inspired: 1. To guide or affect by divine influence. 2. To fill with high emotion: exalt. 3. To stimulate to creativity or action.
In our work with our clients we are seeking to inspire, because we know that this is the ultimate success. When we can inspire a client, success comes almost effortlessly. The effort involved might still be a sacrifice but now you have something that you are striving towards, that drives you from deep inside.
Many of our clients have that drive from deep inside. Some just love their game of golf, soccer or tennis; others like running or lifting weights, while others are passionate in general about health and fitness.
If you want to succeed and keep succeeding look deep inside of yourself and find what inspires you. It could even be inspiring others to a healthier lifestyle and wanting to be a good example.
If you are inspired about something your eyes are glowing when you talk about it, you are excited, you might not be able to sleep, you want tell people about it. If you are currently working out but afraid to tell someone that you are doing it, chance is you are not inspired to work out. Look deep and find out, why do you work out. That will create a little flame inside, which can create a fire. A lot of our inspired clients have lit a fire in other clients.
It is important that you find yourself. Don’t be what you think you should be but who you truly want to be.
Be Inspired – 5 Steps to find your Inspiration:
- Write down every evening 1-3 events and activities you liked and why you liked it
- When you work out take note on what you really enjoy and what you don’t.
- Take an hour and write down how you want to be remembered. Create a VISION of you.
- Create a Game Plan to put that vision into action.
- Review it regularly and make sure it still represents you. We change over time. Maybe you need to adjust it.
Have an inspiring day,