26 Nov Running Short on Time?
We sometimes struggle with getting everything in. Like this past Monday. My alarm clock had
gone off at 4.45 am, my martial arts training started at 5.30 am and the first client trained at 6 am. I still got the rest of my training later that day but it almost did not happen and I sure did not get my lunch break.
Sometimes no matter how much we try, we just don’t make it. We have to cut our workout short, or, just skip it altogether.
It seems though, that even short bouts of exercise are highly beneficial for our mental and physical well being for that reason I want to provide you with something you can do on those days when it just simply does not happen.
Here are a couple of workouts that you can do when you have 30 min or less. You can do them as a circuit training or in order.
- Inverted Row w/ TRX: 3 sets of 12
- Jumping Jacks 3 sets of 40
- Push ups 3×20
- Single leg squat holding on to TRX 3 sets of 8
- Mountain Climbers 3 sets of 40
- TRX reverse flys followed by arm raises 3 sets of 10ea
20 min Workout gear required same as above
- Alternating Lunges 3 sets of 20
- Burpees 3 sets of 20
- TRX Squat to Row (single or two legged) 3 sets of 15
- Atomic Push Ups 3 sets 10-15
10 min Workout
- Speed Squats 3×20
- Jab/Cross Combo 3×30 punches
- Burpee + Push Up 3×15
- TRX Chin Ups 3×12
5 min Power Break
- Push Up max
- Squats 1×40
- Plank w/ alternating leg lift for 5s 1x60s
- Jumping Jacks 80
This gives you several different workouts that you can do whenever you are short on time. I hope this will help you maintain your fitness during the coming busy holiday season.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,