02 Nov You don’t like Vegetables, you might like this Smoothie!
Hey guys, this is an awesome smoothie recipe and gives you about 2 litres of green smoothie.
You need a high powered blender.
- 2 Mangos, peeled and de kerneled or 3to 4 peaches
- 1 Orange
- 1 Apple or seasonal fruit
- 16 oz of water
- Kale + Salad Spring Mix + Wheatgrass and / or other green leaves (start with less and add to taste)
- blend until smooth
- to add sweetness use dates
- to add fruitiness use lemons
- The ration should be 60% fruit to 40% green leaves.
- Make sure the green leaves are not too spicy like for example mustard greens
- to get the smoothie smooth it is necessary to use mangos, peaches or bananas, otherwise the consistency is watery
This drink is full of vitamins and minerals. Enjoy!
If you have any more questions feel free to contact us
Head Trainer Shape Up Fitness & Wellness Consulting