20 Aug Fat Blaster TV Workout
Football, or our favorite shows are upon us again. The kids are going back to school and the busy and hectic lifestyles resume. But sitting and watching our favorite shows or
entertainment does not have to mean not working out. 13-16 min of an hour of TV is usually advertisement. It is evenly spaced out and provides an excellent opportunity to get a workout in.
The Warm Up
- 25x Sit down and stand up of the couch without using your arms
- 25x Jumping Jacks
- 10x Dips using chair or coffee table
- 15x Squats with pulse on the bottom of the movement
- 45s Plank
- 60 Mountain Climbers
- 15 Bridges (single leg or two legged)
- 30 Fast Jumping Jacks
- 15 One arm band rows or TRX rows
- 20 Reverse lunges
You can repeat this workout 3-4 times depending on how much time you have. You definitely get something done and won’t feel like a couch potato.
Enjoy your favorite shows!
Have a great week,